The earnings season is in full swing as more REITs release their earnings and business updates.
We review the latest results from Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust (SGX: N2IU), or MPACT.
The retail and commercial REIT has held up well despite macroeconomic challenges in an environment of higher interest rates.
Meanwhile, we dug deeper into Frasers Centrepoint Trust’s (SGX: J69U) latest acquisition.
The retail REIT upped its stake in NEX Mall from 25.5% to 50%.
Elsewhere, we looked at Singapore Exchange Limited’s (SGX: S68), or SGX, first half of 2024 earnings report.
Join us as we review the bourse operator’s results and plans.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Mapletree Pan Asia Commercial Trust Reports a DPU of S$0.022 for 3Q FY2024: 5 Things Investors Need to Note
MPACT reports a resilient set of earnings as the retail and commercial REIT grapples with exchange headwinds and higher interest costs.
2. Frasers Centrepoint Trust is Increasing its Stake in NEX Mall: Should Investors Rejoice?
Frasers Centrepoint Trust is purchasing more of NEX Mall and sees several benefits in doing so. Read on to find out more.
3. Singapore Exchange Reports Higher Adjusted Net Profit, Ups Dividend: 5 Highlights from the Bourse Operator’s Latest Earnings
SGX reported a commendable set of results as it aims to be the leading multi-asset exchange in Asia.
4. Keppel DC REIT’s 2023 DPU Tumbles 8.1%: 5 Highlights from the Data Centre REIT’s Full Year Earnings
Keppel DC REIT (SGX: AJBU) reported a lower DPU as it grapples with an errant Chinese tenant. Find out more as we explore the data centre REIT’s latest earnings.
5. 4 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks Providing a Great Mix of Growth and Dividends
Look no further than these four blue-chip stocks if you want to enjoy both capital gains and dividends.
6. 5 US Growth Stocks That Could Deliver Tantalising Returns for Your Portfolio
Here are five attractive growth stocks that could power the returns for your investment portfolio.
7. 4 Stocks You Should Look at This Month
We feature four stocks with business developments that could make them interesting investment candidates.
8. 3 Stocks Paying Out Dividends in February
Income investors should take note of these three stocks that are dishing out dividends for February.
9. 3 Tips to Diversify Your Investment Portfolio
Looking to diversify your investments? Follow these three simple pieces of advice.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.