This week, we dive deeper into Keppel Corporation’s (SGX: BN4) purchase of European independent asset manager Aermont Capital.
Keppel is looking to not just grow its funds under management but also increase its recurring income.
Meanwhile, investors may also be interested in a recapitalisation plan proposed by Manulife US REIT (SGX: BTOU).
The troubled office REIT is attempting to remedy a covenant breach from its lenders and rejig its portfolio to help it weather the headwinds within the US office sector.
Elsewhere, we reviewed StarHub’s (SGX: CC3) latest Investor Day slides.
The telco is planning to set up new digital platforms and offer more services to engage its customers as it executes its DARE+ transformation.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. Keppel Acquires European Asset Manager Aermont Capital: 5 Things Investors Need to Know
Blue-chip asset manager Keppel has acquired a European fund manager. Read on to find out more about this transaction.
2. Manulife US REIT Has Proposed a Recapitalisation Plan: Should Unitholders Vote Yes or No?
A recapitalisation plan was mooted by the manager of Manulife US REIT. Should unitholders vote for or against this set of proposals?
3. StarHub’s Investor Day 2023: 4 Key Aspects Investors Need to Know
Here are four aspects of StarHub’s Investor Day that investors should know about.
4. Year in Review: 5 Companies That Raised Their Dividends in 2023
We profile five companies that increased their dividends this year despite the macroeconomic headwinds.
5. 5 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks Falling More Than 20% Year-to-Date: Can They Recover?
These five blue-chip stocks’ share prices have tumbled this year, but could they be on the cusp of a recovery?
6. Looking for Better Returns? Here Are 4 Solid US Growth Stocks You Can Consider Adding
Looking to grow your portfolio? Look no further than these four US growth stocks with promising prospects.
7. 4 Singapore REITs That Could Enjoy Higher DPU in 2024
We highlight four Singapore REITs that could see their DPU heading higher next year.
8. 4 Dependable Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks with Dividend Yields of 5.5% or Higher
Here are four blue-chip stocks that promise stability and a good dividend yield for investors.
9. 5 Singapore Stocks Paying Out Dividends in December
We profile five Singapore stocks that will dish out dividends in December.
10. Having a Margin of Safety
Read on to find out how to generate a sufficient buffer in case your investments go awry. Having an adequate margin of safety is an important risk management tool you should use.
Boost your portfolio’s returns with 5 SGX stocks that promise both stability and steady growth. We bring you the names of these rock-solid stocks, including why they could drive massive dividends over the next few years. If you’re looking to invest for retirement, this guide is a must-read. Click HERE to download now.
Follow us on Facebook and Telegram for the latest investing news and analyses!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.