This week, we single out several REITs that have hit their 52-week high.
This is an admirable achievement considering the REIT sector has been under pressure this year from high inflation and a surge in interest rates.
Meanwhile, we conducted a deep dive into Raffles Medical Group (SGX: BSL) as its share price hit a year-low.
The integrated healthcare player is facing short-term headwinds but is pushing on with business developments that should lift its business in the longer term.
Elsewhere, we identified several Singapore blue-chip stocks that sport high dividend yields.
These stocks are not only dividend stalwarts but will allow you to enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
Here is a list of our top articles for this week.
1. 3 Singapore REITs Trading at 52-Week Highs: Can Their Run Continue in 2024?
Here are three REITs hitting their 52-week highs and we explore if they can continue to rise in 2024.
2. Raffles Medical Group’s Share Price is Near its 52-Week Low: Is the Healthcare Player a Bargain?
The integrated healthcare player is grappling with several headwinds even as its share price slides to a year low.
3. 3 Resilient Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks Yielding 5.7% or Higher
We shine the spotlight on three resilient blue-chip stocks sporting high dividend yields.
4. Year in Review: 3 Singapore REITs That Upped Their DPU in 2023
Rounding up 2023 are three REITs that defied the odds and increased their distributions.
5. 4 Singapore Blue-Chip Stocks I Will Buy with S$40,000
Looking for reliability coupled with a solid dividend stream? Here are four blue-chip stocks I would buy if I had S$40,000.
6. 4 Attractive US Growth Stocks That Also Pay You a Dividend
You can enjoy great growth prospects and a touch of dividends if you invest in these four US growth stocks.
7. 5 Singapore Stocks That Could Benefit from a Semiconductor Recovery in 2024
With a projected recovery in the semiconductor industry next year, we select five stocks that should benefit from this rebound.
8. Here’s How Dividend Investing Can Provide You a Secure Retirement Income
Dividend investing has proven time and again to be an effective method to build a stream of retirement income. We show you a step-by-step guide on how to do so.
9. 4 Singapore Stocks That Conducted Acquisitions to Grow Their Business
Acquisitions can help a business to boost its sales and profits quickly. Here are four companies that recently conducted acquisitions.
10. Investing Like a Business Owner
Investing your money in shares requires you to analyse the business as if you owned it. Read on to find out how you can do so.
If you’re a REIT investor looking to safeguard and grow your dividend income in 2024, our upcoming webinar will show you how. We’re exploring the potential rebound of the REIT sector and what it means for maximising dividend yields. Grab a FREE spot in our webinar here.
Click HERE to get our latest and hottest articles in your email inbox today! Sign up for Smart Reads to get the latest investing news, analyses, and stories for FREE! Click HERE now.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Telegram for some of our latest free content!
Please refer to the individual articles for stock ownership disclosures.